So things have finally settled down a bit....or as much as they can with a newborn baby! Evan was able to come home from the hospital on Saturday and he looks much better! His bili level was down to 11 Saturday morning - which made the doctor very happy. He's not a yellow baby any more - what a relief! In all he is a pretty good baby - sleeps alot and isn't really all that fussy. We are very blessed to have such a good baby - but I don't want to jinx myself by saying this now - it's only been a week. Thanks to everyone who called, emailed or texted - sorry if I haven't been able to get back with everyone yet but I'm working on it. Here are some recent pictures of Evan....
1 comment:
I'm so happy you guys have a blog now!! Evan is adorable, I'm glad he is doing well!!
Post a Comment