So, Evan decided he loved the staff at the hospital so much he wanted to go back. He is a bit jaundiced so we had to take him back to bake for a bit under the bili lights. He is doing well - his highest bili level was 18, this morning it was 15 and at lunch it had dropped to 14. The peditrician said he can go home once his level hits 12. We are hoping tonight it'll be 12 but thinking realistically it'll probably be Saturday morning before we can take him home - again. One nice thing is that the hospital will let us stay as "borders" since I am trying to nurse him. This made me feel much better about the situation - so I can walk down the hall to check on him whenever I want. Keep your fingers crossed with us that we can all go home very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment