We got to take Evan home Sunday afternoon. What a relief! He's still sick with his cold but he sounds better today than he did yesterday. He's starting to get some of his appetite back so hopefully we'll have our normal Evan back!
On another note, I go back to work in about 2 1/2 weeks and am dreading it and am happy about it at the same time. Why can't someone pay me to just stay home and occassionally work? I suppose I could find a job like this but then they probably wouldn't pay me what I want. :)
2 comments:
So glad Evan is back home! Hopefully he'll be back to normal soon!
So was it just a cold? My little guy is such a cutie and will miss you when you go back to work...but I think it will be good for you also! Give my Maddie a big kiss.
Post a Comment