Yesterday, my friend Jenny threw us a baby shower. It was great! The brunch was at Bistro De Paris in Carmel. We got a chance to see so many of our friends - some that I haven't seen in a while! Everything turned out fantastic and Jenny put a lot of hardwork into the shower - THANK YOU!!!! Below are some pictures from the shower. Thanks to Laura for taking the pictures. And, thanks to everyone who came to help us celebrate our upcoming addition to the family, we can't wait for him to meet all of you!

you get a glimpse of my huge baby bump! :)

Baby Abby with some of the girls

Chad, Jenny, Matt, Colleen and Jess

Sue, Jen, Kat, Ben

Kim and Kyle Witkemper

Bethany and Marcus - congrats on the engagement!!

The Grandparents

David and Melissa Wampler, Thy and Mike Rush
3 comments:
The shower was very nice and I thank Jenny who did a wonderful job of planning the event. Jessica & Kyle are lucky to have so many caring friends.
Having a child is an exciting and very emotional time. A child is also the most wonderful gift from God. I can attest to this as Frank and I are very lucky to have three wonderful children. Seeing my daughter grow up over the years has been an exciting journey. She has grown into a lovely woman who is now going to experience the joys of motherhood. I can't wait to meet my first grandchild!
Love, Mom
We are so excited that you and Kyle are having a baby! We cannot wait to meet him and share our love with him. We are even more excited for Baby Mason to have as amazing of a big cousin as Frank did big sister. Mason is blessed to have such a special person to grow up with and a caring aunt. We look forward to the years of memories that we will share. Thank you for your continual support for us in our marriage and pregnancy and I have really enjoyed sharing our pregnancies.
Counting down the days to meet Baby Morris,
Love,
Frank, Jennifer and Mason
~ Thank you for being for being so supportive of me over the past years. I have grown into the person that you have always known I could be. I really appreciate everything you and Kyle have done for me and I look forward to our babies growing up together. I also want to thank you Jessica for being supportive and a friend to Jennifer. Baby Morris is lucky to have such a great Mom!
Jess, You look great.....I love the baby bump!!! So sorry I missed the shower! It looks like it was a great time.
Post a Comment